Marriage License

Just picked up the Marriage License (officially, you file an “Intent to Marry” form and get back a “Certificate of Marriage” form). This will await completion by the church Pastor at our ceremony. Tip for others getting married in Massachusetts: shop around for which towns charge the least for this – you can do this in any town/city but the fees are different. We chose Westford for the fee and it being very local. And Westford also bundles in a certified copy of the completed certificate for you, as part of their fee.

This entry was posted in Wedding and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.